Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fun With Jersey

This afternoon Brooklynn and I went to see my friend Shauny and her cute cute little girl Jersey. It was so fun catching up with her! I'm mad at her for leaving Utah and moving back to perfect California! How dare her! Okay, I would do the same thing! But I was glad to catch up with her and it was so funny to see Brooklynn try and play with Jersey! Brooklynn is usually around other kids who are bigger than her, so she didn't really know what to do with Jersey who was smaller than her. It was pretty cute!






6 comments:

Casey said...

Brooklyn and Jersey - so cute, their names even belong together!

Also, come by and see the blog award I nominated you for!
http://stresscasey.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-blogging-award-my-top-10.html

minihousemightyhearts said...

Um, hello, I'm obsessed with that big white flower Brooklynn was wearing!

Baby Favors said...

I like the flowers she is wearing looks nice on her.

Curtis.Duty said...

These photos are some of the best yet!

Megan said...

Cute baby! Cute headband :)

Baby shower favors said...

Such a cute one pictures:)